- Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
- So that's what love is according to William Parrish?
- Multiply it by infinity and take it to the depth of forever and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about.
- Those were my words.
- They're mine now...
- It's hard to let go, isn't it?
- Yes it is, Bill.
- And that's life..."
- I thought I was going to sneak away tonight. What a glorious night! Every face I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly... perfect memory. Sometimes we've had our ups and downs, but we're all together, And you're mine, for a night. And I'm going to break precedence and tell you my one candle wish: that you would have a life, as lucky as mine where you can wake up one morning and say, "I don't want anything more." 65 years, don't they go by in a blink?"
Porque há diálogos que fazem sempre sentido.
De um dos meus filmes favoritos, banda sonora favorita e guião de eleição - Meet Joe Black